HVAC LEAD Installer Immediate Opening
WK Mechanical Inc. Heating and Air Conditioning
Monroe, NY 10950
Position Summary: The Installer is responsible for installing, repairing, and replacing HVAC systems for homes and businesses.
All Important Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs HVAC related equipment according to manufacturers specifications
- Install and field fabricate various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Receive, verify, and load all equipment and materials needed for each job
- Properly complete all paperwork required for each job
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle
- Maintain high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Perform all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Understand and properly use the Flat Rate Pricing System in making recommendations.
- Communicate to the consumer the proper operation and necessity of maintenance on the installed equipment.
- Must Complete all required paperwork in a legible timely and accurate manor.
- Represent WK Mechanical Inc. Heating and Cooling in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality,courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
- Minimum Years of Field Experience Required: 5 Years
- Years of Education Required: High School-Trade School Preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Specialty: Commercial, Residential HVAC Installation
- Clean neat appearance
- Experience on Installing & Piping, metal Installation
- Must have EPA Refrigerant Handling Qualification
- Valid Driver’s License no points
- Must be able to Pass Background Checks and Drug Test
- Possess the ability to lift up to 75 lbs. in the performance of duties
- Own tools such as a sheet metal hand tools, meters, Drill, etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to read and understand Blueprints
- Installation of Residential & Commercial HVAC equipment
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical insurance (optional vision and dental insurance)
- Employer paid Long Term Disability
- Laundered Uniforms, Work Boots
- Paid vacation-holidays-sick days
- Matching 401 (k) retirement plan
- Weekly Payroll Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Overtime Available
- Yearly Bonus
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.WKMECHANICAL.COM